Need to change Database. It won't change

nsi63

07 Sep, 2013 07:41 PM

I downloaded the mobile home database which I want to use. However, the program only shows Commercial/Residential and one other but no mobile home.

1. 1 Posted by nsi63 on 07 Sep, 2013 07:43 PM

I downloaded the mobile home database which I want to use. However, the program only shows Commercial/Residential and one other but no mobile home.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Chris on 07 Sep, 2013 08:29 PM

Rick,

Thank you for contacting Simsol support. The file in which you are attempting to switch databases in, has this file already had line-items or\depreciation added at all? If so, you will not be able to change databases from Comm\Res to Mobile Home.

Additionally, the Mobile Home database is a supplement database and requires additional leasing rights in addition to your standard leasing of the program - do you know if you are currently paying for this database?

You can, from the Claims Grid (main screen that lists all files), go to manage>edit price table and view the top drop-down to see if the manufactured home appears. If you do not see the option here, it would appear that the mobile home database has not been unlocked on this machine. This would mean that either a) you aren't currently paying for this database or b) the last time the system was activated, this code was left out.

Let us know if we can assist you any further.

Regards,
    Ron

3. Chris closed this discussion on 25 Sep, 2013 04:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac