Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Adding Well Pumps and Screen Enclosures for Porches

Chris James

26 Nov, 2013 08:22 PM

When your pricing is updated next time is it possible to add Well Pumps and Screen Enclosure for the Porch area? I am having to use Pool Pump and change the name but get in a bind when I have to replace both. One item is non-recoverable and one is recoverable which make it tough when I only have Pool Pump to choose. Screen Enclosure for the Porch would be nice as well that way I am not using Pool Screen Enclosure.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 02 Dec, 2013 10:01 PM

Chris,

Thank you for contacting Simsol support. This is definitely something that we will pass along with our suggestions for pricing and line item updates. If you have any more suggestions, please feel free to submit them.

Regards,
    Ron

2. Chris closed this discussion on 02 Dec, 2013 10:01 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac