Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Requesting a List of All Changes Made to Line Item Definitions

Paul

12 Feb, 2016 07:46 PM

Is there a list of changes that were made to the Simsol 7? More specifically, I noticed a change in Paint line items. The October 2015 price table had a Paint definition that included "protection of adjacent areas". Now, I noticed in Simsol 7 that Paint does not include protection of adjacent areas. I would like to know where I can find a list of changes like this for Simsol 7.

Please advise.

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 12 Feb, 2016 08:06 PM

Paul,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Unfortunately, we were not provided with a complete list of item specification changes. The information we do have can be found in the Simsol 7.0 release notes here: Complete Building Repair Registry. As noted in this release history, item specs have been changed to be more clear and concise. In the case of paint, if adjacent protection is not listed this operation is not included in the scope.

I hope this information is useful for you. Should you have any addition questions about this or any other items, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. System closed this discussion on 19 Feb, 2016 08:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac