Chris James
Independent Property Adjuster
Cell- (407) 620-5674
Fax- (407) 386-8499
NFIP #: 70004697
Haag Certified Inspector #: 201504314

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 30 Aug, 2016 09:50 PM

Chris,

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll go ahead and forward this to our database developers to see if it's something they'll be able to add in on future releases. I did speak with an onsite adjuster who said you may have luck using the box/ turtle vents in our system in the meantime.

Alternatively, you can create a custom line item to be added to your own database. All you'll need to do to create this would be to select the 'Custom' button toward the top of your VSS, type in the information related to the off-ridge roof vent, select the 'My DB' button, and then select 'Done'. Once this has been done, you'll be able to access your My DB in other claims that may need the particular line item by simply selecting the 'My DB' button at the top of the VSS.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions or questions.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Chris closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2016 12:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac