Changing Billing Rates

Richard Kendall

11 Jan, 2017 09:43 PM

I've used SIMSOL for billing my claims. How do you change the default hourly rate, mileage rate, and photo rate. I forgot and cannot find anywhere that this can be changed. Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 11 Jan, 2017 10:11 PM

Richard,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. This component of the program does not have the ability to have a set default. If you'd like to enter in the rates for hourly, mileage, photos, etc... for a particular claim you can do so in the Invoice/Billing section under 'Rates'.

I hope this helps, please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by R&K Adjusting on 11 Jan, 2017 11:17 PM

When you change your software, it would great if u could add default settings.

Rich

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chelsea on 11 Jan, 2017 11:21 PM

Richard,

I'll go ahead and forward this over to our development team to see if it's something they could add into a future update. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Chelsea closed this discussion on 11 Jan, 2017 11:21 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac