Diagramming for Roof using Eagleview

David Chan

01 Feb, 2017 02:20 AM

Dear Support Staff,

I tried to import an Eagleview with the tutorial provided and could not load the squares into the scope of damage. I've attached the .pdf, under attached docs, but it's not pulling through to the estimate.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 01 Feb, 2017 03:00 AM

David,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Our offices are currently closed but I'll do my best to assist you. Simsol will allow the importation of Eagleview roof diagrams in .xml format only. Once you have the .xml file, it can be imported through the roof dimensional calculator -> 3rd party button. If you'd like to attach this .pdf separately, it may be added under the attached documents section of Simsol.

Let us know if there's any issues or if you should need further assistance.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Chelsea closed this discussion on 01 Feb, 2017 03:00 AM.

3. Chan, David re-opened this discussion on 01 Feb, 2017 03:03 AM

4. 2 Posted by Chan, David on 01 Feb, 2017 03:03 AM

Dear Chelsea,

I got the diagram attached on the attached documents tab in Simsol, but could not load it in as a xml file.

Sincerely,

David

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chelsea on 01 Feb, 2017 03:26 AM

David,

The .xml file is provided by Eagleview, we do not create them. Once you have the .xml file, you can then import it into Simsol to calculate the dimensions for the roof.

I hope this helps,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

6. System closed this discussion on 08 Feb, 2017 03:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac