Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Trying to Save/Print

Deborah Patterson

27 Feb, 2017 07:59 PM

I cannot seem to print or save anything, I can see the report on my screen, but I need to print it or be able to save the document to a .pdf so that I can evaluate the difference between your program and that of another company. I need to be able to see side by side which document/report works better for my company prior to making a purchase

I have attached the document, as it saves into a .pdf for your review.

Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Patrick on 27 Feb, 2017 08:12 PM

Deborah,
    In order to print a claim to a pdf you will first need to open the Global Print Screen. Then, bring the aspects of the claim you wish to include in the pdf over from the Available Print Items section on the left, to the Selected Print Items section on the right. After you have done this, click the Print button in the upper left, select PDF in the Report Setup pop window, and then click Ok. A detailed walkthrough of this process can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4kGuLk688.

If you still have any trouble printing or saving a claim please call us at 1-800-447-4676. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00-5:30 EST.

Regards,
    Patrick McAuliffe
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. System closed this discussion on 06 Mar, 2017 08:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac