Setting Up Company Name and Template Questions

Gary De Waters

10 Mar, 2017 10:24 PM

How do I add a company name to a list and be able to pull it up for ongoing claims? Also, how do I make a template from one of my estimates?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 10 Mar, 2017 10:38 PM

Gary,

Are you referring to creating a contact you can reference in claims you create? You can do this under Maintain -> Contacts. In here you'll be able to create a new contact, select the category for it (i.e. adjuster, adjuster company, carrier, etc), enter in the mailing address/phone number, and then save it for future use.

As far as the template goes, what exactly do you mean by this? Are you referring to creating a template of line items to use in another area or claim? This can be done by creating Macros. We have a full tutorial on this matter here: Creating and Using Repair Item Macros.

Our offices will be closed from now until Monday at 9AM EST, but if you should have any further questions feel free to reach out to us here and a representative will be able to respond as they become available.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Gary DeWaters on 10 Mar, 2017 10:49 PM

Thank you Chelsea

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chelsea on 10 Mar, 2017 11:15 PM

Not a problem Gary, please let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Chelsea closed this discussion on 10 Mar, 2017 11:15 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac