Adding a Disclaimer on the POL and the estimate

Kevin Cosgro

24 Jul, 2017 06:56 PM

How do I change the text in my current disclaimer printed on the bottom of my estimate sheets? My current client has a different disclaimer that they want to be printed on both the estimate and the Proof of Loss

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Patrick on 24 Jul, 2017 07:05 PM

Kevin,
    Unfortunately the disclaimer does not appear on the Proof Of Loss form, however you can change the disclaimer that appears on the bottom of the building estimate.

To do so, return to the Claims grid (where all the claims are visible). At the top, click on the Maintain tab, then the Preferences button on the far left. In the preferences screen click on the Print Option section in the left hand list. There you will see the Estimate Disclaimer section. You can change the text that appears there, and it will be added to the building estimate.

Regards,
    Patrick McAuliffe
    Simsol Support Staff

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Kevin Cosgro on 24 Jul, 2017 08:20 PM

Thank you

3. Doug closed this discussion on 25 Jul, 2017 02:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac