Bolding Non-Recoverable Depreciation

Chris Beauvais

02 Aug, 2017 01:54 PM

My supervisor says that there is a way to bold the non-recoverable depreciation within each line item of the estimate. If that is true, how do I do that?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Doug on 02 Aug, 2017 02:05 PM

Hello Chris,

Yes, there is a way to bold Non-Recoverable Depreciation. In order to do so, go to the Global Print Screen. In the Print Options section for your estimate, look for 'Estimate Wide Options'. Under this section you will find 'Show Non-recoverable Depreciation'. Check this box.

On your printout, Non-Recoverable Depreciation will now be in bold. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Chris Beauvais on 02 Aug, 2017 02:19 PM

OK.  I finally found it.  Thanks.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Doug on 02 Aug, 2017 02:23 PM

Chris,

No problem, glad you were able to find it. Thank you!

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. System closed this discussion on 09 Aug, 2017 02:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac