Coverage not showing on SOL

Mike Gates

16 Aug, 2017 03:55 PM

I have entered the single coverage for building. The estimate says it is not entered and I cannot complete my SOl. How do I fix this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Doug on 16 Aug, 2017 04:04 PM

Hello Mike,

In order to have a coverage apply to an Estimate, you must first make sure a few things are done. First, you must create the coverage from the Cover button in the Loss Information Section. Once you've created the coverage, you must apply it to the Estimate. Go to the Estimate in question, with the padlock icon, and check 'Use Coverage Information'. From the drop down list below, select the coverage you have created.

Your coverage should now be applied. From here, go to the Totals Page and select the SOL button. If the coverage has not yet applied press the 'Copy All' button towards the top left of the screen.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Mike Gates on 16 Aug, 2017 04:23 PM

That worked. Thanks! Now, how do I print the SOL?

Mike Gates

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Doug on 16 Aug, 2017 04:28 PM

Mike,

To print the SOL, go to the Global Print Screen, via the Print button in the Claim Tab. Select 'Statement Of Loss' from the Available Print Items section and click the Right Arrow to bring it over to Selected Print Items. Press the Print button in the top left, then choose your desired printing method from the list. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Doug closed this discussion on 17 Aug, 2017 01:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac