Screen locked onto the VSS screen.

Malcolm Teague

28 Oct, 2017 12:47 PM

I am in Simsol. My screen somehow got on the VSS screen and seems to be locked on it. I can't get it back to my normal screen where I do my estimating. How can I get off VSS?. It has never done this before. I am in Houston, Tx and working flood claims.
I badly need to get off VSS. Can you help?

Thanks

Malcolm Teague

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 28 Oct, 2017 07:55 PM

Hello Malcolm,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. Have you attempted to restart your computer yet? If not, I would highly suggest shutting down your computer then starting it back up. Once restarted follow these steps to ensure nothing is interfering with your Simsol program:

1. With Simsol closed down, right click on the Simsol icon and select the option 'Open File Location'.
    2. In the folder that opens, select the file that reads 'Del_Lock_and_Net.exe', once opened, select the 'Start' button in the bottom left-hand corner.
    3. Once this 'Start' button reappears, close down the utility and reopen Simsol.

If you still have trouble with your VSS, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by malcolm.teague on 30 Oct, 2017 06:56 PM

Hi Chelsea,

It works fine now. Thanks for your message.

Malcolm

3. Chelsea closed this discussion on 31 Oct, 2017 08:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac