Copying photos to a companion claim

Buddyhart

16 Nov, 2017 10:38 PM

If I have companion claims that need the same basic photo log in both claims how do I copy it from one claim into another in simsol? I already imported all photos into 1st claim and then sorted, labeled, and added comments there within that claim's digital photo section. I would like to copy this entire photo log now and place it in the companion claim, with the claim # and header info being updated to this 2nd claim and having the ability to adjust a few photo comments in the second claim as needed. I'm hoping I can just copy the entire log without having to re-sort, re-name, and re-comment on all the photos. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 16 Nov, 2017 11:30 PM

Hello Buddy,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support.

Yes, what you're describing is something you can do within Simsol. We actually have a video tutorial that will walk you through the entire process here: Copying Digital Photos from Claim to Claim. While this video was shot using an older version of Simsol - the process is identical to how you would handle it in version 8.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance with this.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Chelsea closed this discussion on 16 Nov, 2017 11:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac