Upper & Lower Perimeters not matching

06 Dec, 2017 06:52 PM

I am trying to figure out a way to make my upper and lower perimeters match.

My floor and ceiling square foot match but my carrier wants both to match. 

Can you help?

Steve Pierce

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 06 Dec, 2017 07:02 PM

Good afternoon Steve,

Do you happen to have a closet or other custom components added into this area? Simsol automatically accounts for the fact closets rarely have crown moulding or other line items that would use the upper perimeter value. For example if you were to add in a closet, Simsol will automatically increase the floor, wall, lower perimeter, and ceiling, but will leave the upper perimeter alone. If you need to get around this, you would have to manually manipulate your data using a custom entry. To do this, find out how much the upper perimeter needs to be increased by, select 'Custom' in the Area Component Entry screen, and then manually input the difference in the appropriate field.

If you need additional assistance with this, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

2. System closed this discussion on 13 Dec, 2017 07:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac