Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Latest Update Now Printing Line Items With Added Spacing

Sandi Victoriano

11 Jun, 2015 02:11 PM

This morning when opened Simsol, I was prompted to update Tax Data Base, which I did. Now, when I print my building estimate, each line items is triple spaced. So there are at least three blank lines in between each line item.How do I fix this? I have attached a page

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 11 Jun, 2015 02:26 PM

Sandi,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. The line spacing is actually not due to the June 2015 Tax Update but rather the recent program update which was released on Tuesday, Version 6.0.4.7. This additional spacing was added to accommodate the new "Show Line Item Sales Tax Details" feature which allows the user to display sales tax percentages on a line-by-line basis. This is not something that can, at the present time, be changed by a setting.

Development will be working to determine if this is something we can add in with a future release for users that are not displaying the sales tax details.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Chris on 12 Jun, 2015 06:03 PM

Sandi,

I wanted to let you know that we are pushing another version of the software out here very shortly that will take care of this spacing issue. This version is already available on the my.simsol.com downloads page and should be on the auto update wire very soon.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

3. Chris closed this discussion on 12 Jun, 2015 06:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac