Receiving "Unauthorized" Message When Opening Program

Daniel Olsen

12 Jul, 2016 03:37 PM

I am trying to log into Simsol but I keep receiving an error message that says "Registration: Unauthorized" My account says "Active" for another 187 days so I am not sure what the issue is. Can you help me with this issue?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Patrick on 12 Jul, 2016 03:46 PM

Daniel,
    This message indicates that Simsol thinks that your computer has changed, or that some aspect of the hardware has changed. This message can also happen if a security program has recently scanned Simsol's files, which can interfere with it's normal detection of the computer's ID.
    The issue itself is easily correct. Log into Mysimsol.com and click on the Licenses page on the left hand side. In the licenses page select your active license to view the license details. From here select the Disconnect button in the lower left hand side. This will disconnect the license from all computers and change it status from active to pending. After this is done return to the Simsol program and re-submit the license information and it should correct correctly.

Regards,
    Patrick McAuliffe
    Simsol Support Staff

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Chris closed this discussion on 14 Jul, 2016 05:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac