"Blob Has Been Modified" Error When Inputting Photos

reeves.adjuster

03 Sep, 2016 09:55 PM

Is anyone available today? I keep getting this message and it erases photos in the program.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 04 Sep, 2016 04:28 PM

Wade,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Our offices are closed, however I will see if I can assist you with this blob issue. Is this occurring on a single claim? During what process does this error seem to occur for you? Can you please verify which version and build of the Simsol software you're running is? You can find this information from the Help>About menu.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by reeves.adjuster on 04 Sep, 2016 04:36 PM

It seems to be one claim, while going through photos. It makes the photo
    disappear and the photo page turns white. I'm running 7.0. I did not have
    everything updated at the time. I think I am up to date, but I'm in doubt
    on that, I attempted to update everything yesterday but was having trouble
    with one update.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chris on 04 Sep, 2016 04:39 PM

Wade,

Do you have access to a file-sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive where you could archive this file and share it with me so that I can look at it for you? If so, archive this file out, upload it to the service and send me the share link. If not, we may have to have you run some system-side utilities on the file to see if there is a physical issue with the photo database for this claim.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Chris closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2016 01:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac