Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

"License Already In Use" Message When Opening Simsol

chris lewis

07 Dec, 2016 01:34 AM

When I open the program it says that the license is already in use on another device. The device I'm typing this has always been the one I used for the system.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 07 Dec, 2016 01:46 AM

Chris,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Unfortunately, our offices are currently closed. However, I will try to get you back up and running here.

1. Close out of Simsol and navigate to My.Simsol.com

2. Once logged in, locate 'Licenses' on the left

3. Locate and click on the active license

4. Scroll down to the bottom left and press the 'Disconnect' button. Be sure to press the 'Ok' option on the on the warning screen that follows. This will free up your license to be reapplied.

5. Re-open the Simsol program and try to gain access once again.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Chris Lewis on 07 Dec, 2016 01:49 AM

I'm back in thank you. Don't know what happened.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chris on 07 Dec, 2016 01:52 AM

Chris,

Excellent. You're welcome! Have a great evening.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Chris closed this discussion on 07 Dec, 2016 01:52 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac