Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Receiving An Error When Attempting to Upload to ClaimsWire

sal

04 Jan, 2017 12:14 AM

please help

1. 1 Posted by sal on 04 Jan, 2017 12:15 AM

Not sure how this works but im here

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Chelsea on 04 Jan, 2017 01:01 AM

Sal,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. This is an email forum so responses can take up to 24 hours for a response.

When you say you're having problems uploading, what platform are you attempting to upload too (i.e. Claimswire, Warehouse, etc..)? Also, are you recieving any errors when trying to upload this claim?

While our offices are currently closed, I'll do my best to assist you as quick as possible.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

3. 3 Posted by Salomon Collins... on 04 Jan, 2017 01:07 AM

I'm trying to upload into claims wire except it's giving me an error that I have never seen before

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Chelsea on 04 Jan, 2017 01:25 AM

Salomon,

Thank you. Seeing as I don't have the exact error message from Claimswire that you're recieving, I'll walk you through running a utility that will reset the Claimswire queue. This utility will help make sure there's nothing currently interfering with your current upload process and hopefully get you up and running.

First I'll have you close Simsol and navigate in Windows to: C:\Simsol\Desktop\RepairCWPrintQueue. Select this file, hit 'Okay' in the prompt and then 'Repair'.

Once this process is complete you can close it and reopen Simsol to upload. Please let me know if you're having trouble running this utility, or if your file still has trouble uploading.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

5. 5 Posted by Salomon Collins... on 04 Jan, 2017 01:40 AM

Thank you it worked, your the best, much appreciated

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Chelsea on 04 Jan, 2017 01:43 AM

Not a problem, glad it's working for you. Enjoy your evening.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

7. Chelsea closed this discussion on 04 Jan, 2017 01:43 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac