Claimswire Crashing When Attempting to Upload

rradjusting

01 Feb, 2017 08:22 PM

Hello, I am getting an error when trying to upload files to Claimswire. It states there is an issue with the CWPrintQueue. Can you help me?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 01 Feb, 2017 08:49 PM

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Usually we see this error when a claim has gotten stuck in the Claimswire queue when uploading to the service.

If you're running the latest version of Simsol, you can run a utility to fix the issue. First I'll have you close Simsol and navigate in Windows to: C:\Simsol\Desktop\RepairCWPrintQueue. Select this file, hit 'Okay' in the prompt and then 'Repair'. Once this process is complete you can close it and reopen Simsol to upload the claim.

If you're running an earlier version of Simsol, the process is a little more in-depth. For this, I'll first have you shut down Simsol completely and make sure that the Claimswire upload utility in the System Tray (it's a globe icon located by your Windows date and time) is also shut down. You can right click on this utility (globe) and select 'Shutdown' to close it. If Windows will not allow you to shut Simsol down you can access the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and end the Simsol (SFWProp.exe) and Claimswire (CW_Uploader.exe) processes from the Processes menu of the Task Manager. Second, I'd like you to navigate to C:\Simsol\Desktop\Data\New Setup and locate the "CWPrintQueue" files, there should be three of these. I'd like you to highlight all three and copy them all. Once these items have been copied navigate back to the C:\Simsol\Desktop folder. Right click on the 'Data' folder and select 'Paste' to paste these CWPrintQueue files into the directory. The system will notify you that these files already exist, you want to select 'Copy & Replace' for each instance. Finally, restart the Simsol program and attempt to recreate and re-upload the packet you were previously experiencing issues with.

Running through either process should get you back up and running. Should you need any further assistance with this, please let us know.

Regards,
    Chelsea B.
    Tech Support

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. Chelsea closed this discussion on 01 Feb, 2017 08:49 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac