GPT Not Found Message [3rd Quarter Pricing 2016]

Jack Choate

21 Jun, 2017 08:17 PM

I just had to reload a fresh installation of SIMSOL and now my archived files require a database that isn't loaded. I know the new Pricing Database for SIMSOL 7.0 only requires the correct pricing table, and the Building Estimate Cover Page reflects the correct table, it's just not there now...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Doug on 21 Jun, 2017 08:27 PM

Hello Jack,
    The fresh installation does not come with the 3rd Quarter Pricing for 2016. In order to install this pricing table, following these instructions:

1) Download the 2016 3rd Quarter Pricing via this link: http://simsol.com/download/pricing/complete/Simsol_2016_3rd_Quarter...

2) Close out of Simsol

3) Install the 3rd Quarter Pricing

4) Reopen Simsol

From here you should be good to go. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

2. 2 Posted by Jack Choate on 21 Jun, 2017 08:32 PM

It appears that fixed it. Thank you for the prompt reply with a resolution that worked!

Have a great day, Doug!

Sincerely,
    Jack Choate
    Independent Insurance Adjuster

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Doug on 21 Jun, 2017 08:41 PM

Jack,
    Glad to be of help! Have a great day yourself.

Regards,
    Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support
    (800)447-4676

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESEARCH THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION FOUND ON THESE SITES. SIMSOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON OR MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL ON ANY OF SIMSOL WEBSITES OR RESOURCES.

4. Doug closed this discussion on 21 Jun, 2017 08:41 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac