Simsol Support has Moved

Simsol's Support Center has Moved

Simsol Support is excited to introduce the new Simsol Support Center. The new Support Center provides all users of Simsol with free searchable guides and tutorials of various components of Simsol Products, a Community Forum and a place to submit tickets to our team. This portal will be updated continuously with self-help articles and solutions to trending issues users face. Check it out by going to simsolsoftware.freshdesk.com!

Read our Blog Post

Photo Labeling is slow and tedious

smit130993

11 Feb, 2015 11:07 PM

I have some issues with Simsol as nothing is truly perfect, however the one thing that costs me more time in writing a claim is the process of labeling and inserting comments in pictures.

Why in the world do I have to spend so much time clicking and moving my mouse around to label a series of pictures. Its nuts. Have the software engineers had to label 70 pictures for a claim? I think not.

I should be able to type in the Label for the picture hit TAB ONCE then be in the image comment field, complete the comment and then hit a hotkey for "next photo" and be setup in the labeling field to do it again in the next picture.

If this was implemented you would have a lot of happy adjusters with more time to close more claims. I imagine it would not be to terribly complicated.

Just my 2 cents.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris on 12 Feb, 2015 02:36 PM

James,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the 'Digital Photos' interface. The 'Digital Photos' component, specifically the 'Image Information' screen has undergone some changes in recent releases and is still evolving based on feedback.

As you may know our President, John Postava, is a career and current adjuster and many of the functions in the program are a direct result of his work with development either by internal or user suggestion. We are always looking to improve items for ease-of-use and we hope to find a sound mixture of functionality and aesthetics that pleases users from all walks.

We have intentions to perform some additional feature and function upgrades to the 'Digital Photos' section and hopefully the next set of updates will work to lessen your "clicking and moving" of the mouse time.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or any additional suggestions.

Regards,
    Ron Murray
    Director of Support

2. System closed this discussion on 19 Feb, 2015 02:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac