2017 Price List Downloads

Mary Olson

22 May, 2018 07:22 PM

How to get all the 2017 price lists for Simsol?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 22 May, 2018 07:30 PM

Hello Mary,

All archived price lists can be found through your MySimsol.com Downloads page. Here is a direct link for you: https://my.simsol.com/downloads/archives

This page will provide you with links to 2017 Complete Building Repair databases as well as Personal Property, and I2V pricing.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties downloading these pricing tables.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

2. 2 Posted by Mary Olson on 22 May, 2018 07:39 PM

How do I import it?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Chelsea on 22 May, 2018 08:34 PM

Mary,

With Simsol closed, you'll want to save and run the downloads you need from that page. Once they've been run, you can simply reopen Simsol and access the pricing table you need.

The pricing tables can be accessed by navigating into your claim, selecting 'Building Estimate' with the padlock and then selecting the 'Database' button. In this screen, you'll be able to drop down and select which pricing table you would like to utilize on the claim you're in.

I hope this helps! Our offices will be open for another hour so if you'd like one of our support representatives to assist in any way we can be reached at 1.800.447.4676.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

4. System closed this discussion on 29 May, 2018 08:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac