Closed / Unpaid Files Report

Jim Seeland

12 Feb, 2018 02:40 PM

Good morning. Is there a management table (per drawer) that will show CLOSED / UNPAID files?

If available, please advise how to access.

Again, thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Doug on 12 Feb, 2018 03:07 PM

Hello Jim,

By management table, I assume you are referring to the Management Reports feature located in the Tools tab of Simsol. If I am mistaken please let me know. If that is the case, there isn't a direct way to do what you want, but we can get pretty close.

We are able to set up a query that will allow us to search a drawer for the following parameters: Date Closed, Client Claim Number, Invoice Total Owed, Invoice Total Outstanding, and Invoice Total Paid. This should show you the information that you want, but you will still have to parse through claims that have yet to be closed. Those claims are easy to spot because they will not have any date listed in the Date Closed column. See the attached screenshots for clarification.

You can add additional parameters/columns as you see fit. The management reports feature can be customized, so you may be able to manipulate it to show all of the information you want. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delimit by Closed/Unpaid claims, or whole claims at all. If you need any help going though this, please let us know!

Doug G.
    Simsol Tech Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

2. 2 Posted by Jim Seeland on 12 Feb, 2018 03:13 PM

Thanks Doug. I appreciate it.

*Jim Seeland*
    *Senior Property Field Adjuster*

*P.O. Box 687*
    *Farmingdale, NJ 07727*

Phone: 732-740-0203
    Fax: 732-222-9090

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Taylor Darin Claim
    Service, LLC and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
    which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private,
    privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
    you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been
    forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
    dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In
    such cases, please delete this mail from your records.

3. Chelsea closed this discussion on 17 Feb, 2018 08:22 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac