Warehouse Notification Settings

Scott

18 May, 2018 04:25 PM

Hello,

The Warehouse pops up a new notification every few minutes saying "All closed claims current on Warehouse.". Is there any way to turn these notifications off or at least increase the time between when they pop up?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 18 May, 2018 05:06 PM

Hello Scott,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. While there is no way within Simsol to turn off this notification, there is a way to turn them off on Windows 10.

To turn this notification off through Windows, click on the notification (message bubble) located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. In here, locate the Warehouse Notification and right-click to display your options. Select the option for 'Turn off Notifications for Warehouse Upload Tool'. I've attached a screenshot showing this process for you.

If there is anything else I can do to assist you today, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

2. System closed this discussion on 25 May, 2018 05:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac