Claim Setup Wizard Not Showing

Wayne Milam

21 Feb, 2018 03:05 AM

My Claims Set Up Wizard is not showing up? Can someone help me?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chelsea on 21 Feb, 2018 03:30 AM

Hello Wayne,

Thank you for contacting Simsol Support. Please note that we are currently outside of business hours, so if you require additional assistance with this manner past this response one of our representatives will be able to help you tomorrow between the hours of 9 am - 5:30 pm EST.

If your Claims Wizard is no longer appearing when creating a new claim, you'll want to make sure your settings for this is enabled. To do so, go to your 'View' tab, and look at your 'Use Set-up Wizard' button. If this button is showing gray, it is disabled. To enable it, click once on the button. When the button is highlighted in orange, you will be able to create a claim using the Claims Wizard. You can see screenshots attached for more assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Chelsea Balderson
    Director of Support

LEGAL: It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on these sites. Simsol assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on any of Simsol websites or resources.

2. 2 Posted by Wayne Milam on 21 Feb, 2018 03:36 AM

Chelsea your the best, that fixed my problem...THANK YOU!!

Wayne Milam
    Insurance Adjuster
    FCN #03010250
    KY DOI #550015
    (865)809-8121---Cell
    (440)220-8404---Fax

3. Chelsea closed this discussion on 26 Feb, 2018 03:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac